Japanese garlic is the same as garlic from other locations, though garlic has a more established tradition as an herbal supplement in Asia. People take garlic to help treat many different health problems, such as cardiovascular disease and to strengthen their immune systems.
- Improves metabolism helping you lose weight.
- Contributes to the reduction of blood clots.
- Reduces high cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Help in the treatment of thrombosis, arthritis, rheumatism, high blood pressure and high levels of uric acid.
- Improves blood circulation in general.